What kind of homeschooler

HASH(0x8b6f1c4)
Salvador Dali Melting clocks are not a problem in
your reality. You are an unschooler. You will
tolerate a textbook, but only as a last resort.
Mud is your friend. You prefer hands-on
everything. If your school had an anthem, it
would be Dont Worry, Be Happy. Visit my blog:


What Type of Homeschooler Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Via Tulip Girl.

I haven't started homeschooling yet but the description sounds about right. I wonder what hubby would score on this quizz. We just started the paperwork to sign Ethan up for summer school and I'm already not liking it at all. As soon as I've managed to wring some information out of the experts on what kinds of therapies will work best for Ethan he's coming back home. It's interesting that I can't find anyone who is willing to simply instruct me on what I need to do at home to help him over come his developmental delays. Most everyone we've dealt with so far seems to have the attitude that we should hand him over to the experts and let them do all of the work. Grrrrr!

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?