Frivolous Friday

Okay. Deep breath in, deep breath out, and lets just forget about the previous unpleasantness for a bit shall we? (Via Reading, Writing, and Ranting)

Your Brain's Pattern

Your mind is a creative hotbed of artistic talent.
You're always making pictures in your mind, especially when you're bored.
You are easily inspired to think colorful, interesting thoughts.
And although it may be hard to express these thoughts, it won't always be.


I really do always draw pictures in my head to help me better understand things. The other dancers in my troupe have come to recognise the drawing-pictures-in-mind-head look I get when we're working on new choreography or costuming. I'll take a good diagram over written instructions any day.


You are

I snickered so hard at this I nearly choked on my gum.


Your Power Color Is Teal

At Your Highest:

You feel accomplished and optimistic about the future.

At Your Lowest:

You feel in a slump and lack creativity.

In Love:

You tend to be many people's ideal partner.

How You're Attractive:

You make people feel confident and accepted.

Your Eternal Question:

"What Impression Am I Giving?"

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?