Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for/that:
  1. I remembered that today is Thursday and that I needed to do my Thankful Thursday post.

  2. The roof is being fixed. It's a bit tough on the greenery around the house but it was all about to go dormant anyway.

  3. More of the house than usual is cleaner than it usually is.

  4. I've put away all most all of the clothes I washed this week. (The clothes from previous weeks are another matter entirely.)

  5. Me: Ethan what is this? (Holding up a picture he just drew)
    Ethan: It's a apple! (Big grin.)
    And it really did look like an apple too. I'll post a picture shortly. So things took a bit longer than I expected. Here are the pictures.

  6. Ethan puts the toilet seat back down when he's done using the toilet. Some young lady is going to be very happy about that some day.

  7. A dancing baby

  8. The family escape artist (Isaiah) has been a little less prone to escaping since starting school last week.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?