Frivolous Friday

What's my major?
You scored as English. You should be an English major! Your passion lies in writing and expressing yourself creatively, and you hate it when you are inhibited from doing so. Pursue that interest of yours!

English

83%

Journalism

83%

Art

75%

Dance

75%

Sociology

75%

Linguistics

67%

Biology

67%

Mathematics

50%

Psychology

50%

Theater

42%

Chemistry

42%

Anthropology

42%

Engineering

25%

Philosophy

25%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com


Seeing as I had to answer a tie breaker question I think I would qualify as a jack of all trades. What it all comes down to, I think, is that I like to observe people and things.

(Via TulipGirl.)

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?