Frivolous Friday

Yesterday morning I found myself chasing my 3 year old around the couch so I could give him his medicine. I guess he really is feeling a lot better. Now on to the quizzes.


Your Famous Last Words Will Be:

"Nice doggy."

(Via MzEllen & Co.)


You Are a White Flower

A white flower tends to represent purity, simple beauty, and modesty.
At times, you are dignified like a magnolia.
And at other times, you represent great ecstasy, like a white orchid.
And more than you wish, you're a little boastful, like a white hydrangea.



This one never gets old.
You Passed the US Citizenship Test

Congratulations - you got 9 out of 10 correct!

Unfortunately the quiz doesn't tell you which ones you get wrong.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?