- TulipGirl's Recipes to Try post which helped inspire me to start making forays into the kitchen again. I've made dinner from scratch two nights in a row now and I was able to eat what I made.
- Isaiah and Sophia have both started drawing faces. It is interesting to note that they are going through the same developmental stages just at different times in their lives.
- Those few days of wonderful spring like weather this week. I held it together long enough to walk the kids down to the park to play and watch the ducks.
- Hubby turned up at the park with the car just as I was starting to fade. I wouldn't have made it home under my own steam.
- The chance to day dream over the growing stack of gardening catalogs.
- Isaiah: Daaaaddy! Daaaaddy!
Said Isaiah this morning when he wanted to be let out of his room. We have to lock him in when we go to bed because he has a tendency to wander around in the middle of the night otherwise. He usually just rattles the door knob when he's awake and ready to go.
- We got to turn the heat off for a few days and open up all of the windows to let in the warm breezes.
What are you thankful for?