- I remembered on Thursday to do my Thankful Thursday post.
- Sleep, can't get enough of the stuff.
- Cheerful happy kids crawling all over grandma and grandpa and having a grand old time.
- Helping hands.
- Friends, new and old.
- Baking weather is here! This week alone I've made two batches of muffins, a loaf of apple bread, and a batch of apple crisp.
- I probably say this every year but, the dance of brightly coloured autumn leaves on eddies of wind.
- The opportunity to present a different more hopeful message about autism.
What are you thankful for?