- Hubby's sensitive hearing was on and heard Isaiah whining in bed last night.
- I got Isaiah to the bathroom before he threw up last night. Unfortunately I couldn't get him to lean over the toilet but the bathroom floor and the clothes on it needed to washed anyway.
- I bought two bottles of laundry detergent at the grocery store last night.
- I had a towel handy when Jewel tossed her cookies all over before finally falling asleep last night.
- Judging by Sophia's quick recovery (yeah it's that kind of week) this stomach bug is of the 24 hour variety.
- Hubby, Ethan, and I have thus far been spared an attack of the stomach bug but that may just be a matter of time.
- Whatever else I might have been thankful for this week has completely left my mind but God knows it all.
What are you thankful for?