Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. Hubby's sensitive hearing was on and heard Isaiah whining in bed last night.

  2. I got Isaiah to the bathroom before he threw up last night. Unfortunately I couldn't get him to lean over the toilet but the bathroom floor and the clothes on it needed to washed anyway.

  3. I bought two bottles of laundry detergent at the grocery store last night.

  4. I had a towel handy when Jewel tossed her cookies all over before finally falling asleep last night.

  5. Judging by Sophia's quick recovery (yeah it's that kind of week) this stomach bug is of the 24 hour variety.

  6. Hubby, Ethan, and I have thus far been spared an attack of the stomach bug but that may just be a matter of time.

  7. Whatever else I might have been thankful for this week has completely left my mind but God knows it all.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

  1. I think you just ruined lunch for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaiah did ok leaning over the toilet for installment #2. I had to keep him there, or he would have been in the wrong position and place, but he got nothing on himself or the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TRA, if it makes you feel any better he broke into the pantry cupboard and helped himself to lots of chocolate syrup this morning. He had to have a bath once he was discovered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how would that make me feel better? if anything it makes me feel bitter cause I wish I could do that...lol... chocolate syrup... mmmm... note to self.. go to the gym tomorrow morning... sigh.. oh to be young again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really don't look forward to that part of being a mommy in the future. ive got a very weak stomach

    ReplyDelete
  6. Usually the drive to make your baby feel better pushes squeamishness and weak stomachs to the back of your mind until the crisis is over.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?