Thankful Thursday

I've got two weeks worth of thankfulness saved up. So today I am thankful for/that:
  1. I had all of my sisters with me.

  2. Fall foliage.

  3. The sun came out in time for Little Big Girl's birthday party at the park.

  4. One little kid smile and you suddenly feel like a super hero.

  5. The message of salvation really is simple enough for a child to understand.

  6. Girl talk.

  7. Sunshine.

  8. All of the men who invented labor saving devices for the sake of their women folk.

  9. All of the women folk who inspired the fore mentioned men.

  10. Nap time!

  11. Even better, bed time! It has been going swimmingly the last couple of weeks.

  12. The freedom to speak my mind.

  13. The often put upon defenders of freedom, the ones who regularly get shot at and those who don't.

  14. One person, one vote.

  15. Central heating.

  16. My shop vac. Wish I'd gotten one sooner.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

  1. I'm thankful:
    1. You thought of a Thankful Thursday thematic post, which is very refreshing.
    2. That thankfulness works, even on Saturdays.
    3. That I got to spend my birthday (this last Thursday) sleeping and relaxing.
    4. That my children haven't gotten the flu (yet).
    5. That "television" can be watched on the computer.
    6. That there are so many links to lead me to interesting places like this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?