Thankful Thursday

Better late than never. This week I am thankful for/that:
  1. My warm new leak free winter boots.

  2. My super warm duvet, don't even need any blankets with that bad boy.

  3. That lovely furnace that keeps churning out all of that warm air (we or course going to ignore the heating bill for the moment).

  4. Ethan's conversations with Santa as relayed by his spec ed teacher today. Apparently Santa has his cell phone number (no he doesn't really have a phone) and has promised him a special surprise for the invaluable service that Ethan has rendered to him.

  5. The Christmas surprise that Sophia made for me that I'm not allowed to see yet but she couldn't resist informing me of its existence.

  6. A good night's sleep.

  7. Friends to laugh/cry with as necessary.

  8. Second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh chances etc.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?