- My warm new leak free winter boots.
- My super warm duvet, don't even need any blankets with that bad boy.
- That lovely furnace that keeps churning out all of that warm air (we or course going to ignore the heating bill for the moment).
- Ethan's conversations with Santa as relayed by his spec ed teacher today. Apparently Santa has his cell phone number (no he doesn't really have a phone) and has promised him a special surprise for the invaluable service that Ethan has rendered to him.
- The Christmas surprise that Sophia made for me that I'm not allowed to see yet but she couldn't resist informing me of its existence.
- A good night's sleep.
- Friends to laugh/cry with as necessary.
- Second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh chances etc.
What are you thankful for?