Time for repentance concerning World Magazine

I feel obligated to mention that World Magazine blog seems to have instituted some standards for posting comments. I don't know what I expected when I sent World Magazine this email but this looks pretty good:
We yearn for a forum in which participants will be tough-minded in their analysis but respectful toward each other. Debate is a contact sport, so we don't discourage intellectual blocking and tackling within free and open encounters. But obscene, profane, or racist rhetoric - to cite only some obvious examples - shuts down debate. WORLD reserves the right to delete or edit any posting as its editors determine.
I'm looking forward to getting back to the interesting discussions on their blog.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?