Web Survey on Christianity

A few days ago I got an email from a professor doing research into the Christian life. Here's an excerpt from that message.
Why am I writing to you? Here's the latest breakdown of my current respondents:

Race/ethnicity?

285 (76%) European American (white)
0 ( 0%) African American
9 ( 2%) Hispanic
15 ( 4%) Asian American
3 ( 1%) Native American
62 (17%) other (please specify):
I hope you'll understand my predicament-- this just isn't a representative sample of Christians. Unfortunately, people of color are apparently not blogging in the same circles with white Christian bloggers (which I find disconcerting).

I hope you will consider spreading the word to persons of color who are also bloggers and who might be interested in helping with this project.

I don't know how much pull I have with other bloggers of colour but here goes. I've taken the survey and it is very thought provoking. I won't spoil the surprise by saying anything more about it. You'll have to take a look for yourselves.

Here's the link to the survey, http://www.augustana.edu/users/psvincent/surveys/ChristianitySurvey.htm

Bene Diction has a post about the survey as well.

You don't need to be a blogger to participate in the survey but you do need to be a Christian otherwise the whole thing makes no sense.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?