Computer woes

Hubby and I have to share my computer until at least Wednesday. His has been on the blink lately and seems to have finally gone on strike. We can't get a tech to come look at the thing until Wednesday. Please pray for us as this computer sharing thing is really putting a strain on me. In addition to having to make sure that the kids are all settled (instead of wandering down the street which seems to be a favorite hobby of theirs) I now have to pry hubby loose from my computer if I want to use it. He's always got some very long and very important post/comment to work on. I've been reduced to using pen and paper to write draft posts, how primitive!

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?