Blogging post partum: It's a girl!

Hubby has spread the news far and wide but just in case you missed it here it is again:

Sophia Alexandria Pierce born at 2:27 PM on Thursday, October 14, 2004
6 lbs 14 oz, 20 in, lots of hair.

We'll have pictures in a few hours. She seems to have night and day confused (lucky me!) so I was up from around midnight until six this morning. Hopefully she'll figure things out soon. She absolutely positively HATES being undressed or having her diaper changed and is not shy about letting you know it. The boys are reacting to her in their own ways. Isaiah doesn't really seem to care about her existence. There are too many things for him to knock over I suppose. Ethan on the other hand is very curious about Sophia and was over heard by sis 2 whispering, "I love you, I love you, I love you," to her from the back seat on the way home from the hospital. Kids are so cool sometimes!

I need a nap!

Up date: Hubby's got pictures up.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?