Updating the blogroll

My favorites list is getting too long again so it's time to update my blogroll. Here we go and in no particular order.

Double Toothpicks: Chronicling The Culture Wars From a Christian Worldview Blogging The Worldviews Behind The News Unapologetic Apologia.

Memento Moron: Remember, Thou Art Stupid: First they came for Logic, and I did not speak out, for I did not think logically. Then they came for Reason, and I did not speak out, for I did not think reasonably. Then they came for Thesis and Synthesis, and I did not speak out, for I did not think synthetically. Finally they came for me, and I could no longer think for myself.
Read the explanation to the blog name.

The Great Separation: All is not quiet on the News Front. A Separation is Brewing.
A chronicle of the suffering of the persecuted church.

What if? Imagine the possibilities.

Next Right: "Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened." - Winston Churchill
Ain't that the truth.

Christian Conservative: Devoted to the propagation of Evangelical Christianity, and Conservative Politics. These two taboo subjects at the dinner table are mixed into the same meal.

Pajama Pundit: Political commentary in casual wear.

Politopics: Centrist political commentary from an African-American perspective.

That's all for now.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?