Thankful Thursday

I was having a hard time remembering to be thankful this week with three sick kids to take care of and my keyboard going haywire (I'm typing on a spare keyboard hooked up to my laptop). While I was randomly clicking on links to blogs in my referrals list I came across this at Damascus Road:
Psalm 46
1 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
3 though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.

I am thankful that:
  1. God is my refuge.

  2. The kids haven't made us sick yet.

  3. We have eucalyptus oil and hot steamy water to help clear stuffy little heads.

  4. I got email today from a far away relative that I haven't seen in years.

  5. I've had a good week blogging despite sick kids and sleep deprivation.

  6. Ethan is thankful for the snow, he's out stomping around in it right now.

  7. Isaiah is thankful that Ethan knows how to turn on the organ. Isaiah likes to play.

  8. Sophia is probably thankful that Ethan hasn't tried to poke at her in a while.

What are you thankful for.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?