A day in the life

Happy birthday Ethan! Four more years! Four more years! I baked some gluten free brownies and took them to school for him. We went to the school to hang out with him for a little bit. The brownies were a big hit. Isaiah really enjoyed stealing the birthday boy's brownie but he stole it back.

I took Sophia to the doctor this morning. Li'l Bit has got her first (and only I hope) ear infection. Which is why I'm posting so late on this special day. She's been miserable since Tuesday night. But she's all drugged up now and trying to stick her head in my mouth. Yes her head. Sometimes she seems to get the idea that it should fit.

Kids are a real riot.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?