Grumble grumble

You know, it's a wonder more computer geeks don't go around shootin' up stuff. I've spent the last few hours trying to arrange uploading some pictures of the kids for the blog. Getting the pictures off the camera was a time consuming pain in the butt. That's what first put me in a bad mood. When I finally got that all sorted out I discovered that my old free ftp program no longer worked. The company had up and gone to strictly for pay stuff. So I had to have hubby find me some new free ftp software. Then I had to go to some really flashy but poorly designed sites and look for info and change passwords and what not. Now I have to try to figure out how to use the new ftp software. I'm about ready to hurt somebody. How do people who do this kind of thing for a living not go mad?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?