Youy know it's time for winter to end when...
- The flowers look confused.
- The squirrels are wearing scarves around their necks.
- You see a squirrel on the corner with a cup and a sign saying, "Will work for nuts."
- You walk into church on Sunday morning and instead of being greeted by a chorus of voices raised in worship you are greeted by a chorus of coughs.
- You see a black woman wear a hat (not a church hat).
- You rave about how warm it is only to discover that it is only 25 degrees out.
- You stub your toe trying to knock the black ice out of your car's wheel well.
- The hotdog vendor stays home.
Sis 2 helped to compile this. Feel free to make your own additions in the comments.