Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for/that:
  1. The gorgeous spring weather we've been having. I played hooky from the blog to enjoy it.

  2. I'm a "stay-at-home" mom who can take advantage of these beautiful spring days whenever I want.

  3. A nice quiet neighbourhood to walk in where I can hear the birds sing.

  4. My taxes are done. I played hooky from the blog to finish them.

  5. The basement didn't flood with all the rain over the weekend.

  6. Isaiah seems to be learning that making a mad dash for the middle of the road every time he's outside is not conducive to his good health. He took off down the driveway for the road yesterday but actually stopped when I told him to. (For the first time ever.)

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?