Thankful Thursday

Hey it's Thursday! How did that happen? Any way, I'm thankful for/that:
  1. Warm weather.

  2. Being able to take one of the winter blankets off of the bed.

  3. I made it to New York City and back driving for the first time by myself in one piece.

  4. The Brooklyn Botanical Garden. Absolutely beautiful!

  5. It rained yesterday.

  6. Nice neighbours.

  7. Update: I thought of a few other things to be thankful about.

  8. I don't have allergies to pollen. There's a yellow green powdery film all over the car right now that almost makes me want to cry for allergy sufferers.

  9. My post baby gut is shrinking. I just noticed. The crunches, weight work, yardwork, and walks to the park are paying off.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?