What Christian tradition are you?

Now this is an interesting quiz I found via Messy Christian. My results:
Your results for Christian Traditions Selector

1: Baptist (Reformed/Particular/Calvinistic) (100%)
2: Methodist/Wesleyan/Nazarene (87%)
3: Congregational/United Church of Christ (85%)
4: Anglican/Episcopal/Church of England (81%)
5: Presbyterian/Reformed (81%)
6: Eastern Orthodox (69%)
7: Lutheran (69%)
8: Baptist (non-Calvinistic)/Plymouth Brethren/Fundamentalist (63%)
9: Church of Christ/Campbellite (63%)
10: Pentecostal/Charismatic/Assemblies of God (63%)
11: Anabaptist (Mennonite/Quaker etc.) (61%)
12: Roman Catholic (45%)
13: Seventh-Day Adventist (42%)

When I was a little kid I thought my family was Baptist because our church baptized people (full dunk in the ocean). We were really more like Pentecostal Charismatic Anglicans (I think). When we came to the states we landed in a Reformed Pentecostal Charismatic church with Anglican influences. These days I lean more to the Reformed end of things leaving behind a lot of what is important in Pentecostal Charismatic circles. Pinning down exactly what denomination/tradition we followed was never really important in my family. (I actually asked my dad not too long ago if we had been reformed all along.) This quiz mostly reminds me that there are a lot of different brands of Christianity that I don't know nearly enough about.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Rise Up In The Darkness

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?