You have got to be kidding me

I've been hearing reports about this for a few days now and I still can't believe it. (Hat tip SWE.) Grown people rioting in the street over a book. So what it's their holy book. Is it really worth rioting in the street and getting killed over what someone half way around the world is rumored to have done with it? And before someone asks, no I would not be out in the street protesting about what someone was rumored to have done with a copy of the Bible. I wouldn't be protesting over what someone had been proven to have done with a copy of the Bible. Neither would any other Christian with a lick of sense. The power of the Bible is not contained in any one physical copy. Its power and influence rests in the words within that can be written in the hearts and minds of men.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?