Can I tell you something. Got to tell you one thing. If you expect the freedom that you say is yours prove that you deserve it. Help us to preserve it or being free will just be words and nothing more.
Kansas, 1974

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for/that:
  1. Rain.

  2. Lower humidity.

  3. A nice quiet weekend in New Hampshire.

  4. Friends and family who are willing to listen when I talk.

  5. Adorable kids. They can be menaces sometimes (even the baby) but I love 'em.

  6. Ethan's favourite new request, "I want chocolate!"

  7. The child and infant first aid and CPR class I took before Isaiah was born. I haven't recertified recently but the knowledge is still there. If you have kids or spend any amount of time around kids it is certainly worth your time and money to take a child and infant CPR class.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment