- Lower humidity.
- A nice quiet weekend in New Hampshire.
- Friends and family who are willing to listen when I talk.
- Adorable kids. They can be menaces sometimes (even the baby) but I love 'em.
- Ethan's favourite new request, "I want chocolate!"
- The child and infant first aid and CPR class I took before Isaiah was born. I haven't recertified recently but the knowledge is still there. If you have kids or spend any amount of time around kids it is certainly worth your time and money to take a child and infant CPR class.
What are you thankful for?