Thankful Thursday

Hey it's Thursday again. Time to pause and remember the blessings that God has sent my way. I'm thankful for/that:
  1. I had a blast being on TV today. Sorry no video. I'm not that tech savvy and there doesn't seem to be any video posted at either show's website.

  2. The house is clean, the downstairs anyway.

  3. Ethan's last day of school today. We're going to the zoo tomorrow.

  4. Nice weather. No more walking out of the house into to wall of heat and humidity.

  5. All of the flowers in bloom.

  6. My costume for this weekend's performance is done. No more blinding headaches from too much time spent staring at seams and small stitches.

  7. Baby Sophia, a little Queen of All She Surveys in training.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?