- The survivors of the London bombings.
- Ethan's gone three nights in a row with out a diaper and with out wetting the bed. It seems that he's decided that he's potty trained now. We just need to work on his aim.
- Lawn sprinklers.
- The neighbour down the street who helped herd Isaiah back onto the sidewalk after he decided to make an exploratory run down the street. (He had been doing so well with that but he seems to have fallen off of the wagon. He had to spend the rest of the afternoon indoors for that one.)
- Said by Isaiah standing in front of the fridge, "Open a door!" and once the door was open, "I want cheese." It was a bit garbled but we understood and we very excited.
- Cool night breezes.
- Blogfriends who say nice things about me. Thank you (you know who you are).
- Cicadas. I know everyone was making a big fuss about them last summer but there is always some species of cicada emerging every year. Their chitter always marks the mid point of summer.
- Fresh picked home grown raspberries. Yum! I practically had to beat the boys off with a stick to make sure that there would be some left for hubby.
- Whoever planted the raspberry canes in our backyard.
What are you thankful for?