"Christian women kick groin"

We do when you take our good heathen thumping Bibles away. Someone in Wayne, New Jersey did a search for this and clicked on my blog. What, I wonder, did they have in mind?

"can you be christian and not racist?" And what were you looking for out there in Los Angeles at the University of California? I'm a little disturbed that this came out of someone at an institution of higher learning.

I've got another "angry black people" search. I got a hit from one around this time last year. This one is out of the Mendocino County Office of Education in Ukia, California. Don't know where the first one came from.

"pat robertson moron" You said it not me.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?