Random observations about the President's speech from New Orleans

President Bush looks like it was his home and lively-hood that was blown and washed away by Hurricane Katrina. I wouldn't want his job, now or ever, for all of the tea in China.

The President has a lisp. I don't think I ever noticed that before. He compensates for it very well.

Every time anyone talks about rebuilding New Orleans I think of a song my sisters and I sang when we were kids.
Don't build your house on the sandy land.
Don't build it too near the shore.
Well it might look kinda nice,
But you'll have to build it twice.
Then you'll have to build your house once more.

A bit irreverent perhaps but I can't help myself.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?