All Aboard

Ok, I'll admit it... I cheated and took the express bus home yesterday and to work this morning. Does that mean I am worried or scared about the "threat" to the New York City Subway system? Nope, not in the least. To be perfectly honest, I couldn't really care less. I just don't like to deal with people in general and stressed, crazy people specifically. Getting on the train with a bunch of cranky, on edge New Yorkers really was not something I cared to do. The way I see it, if someone is really, seriously intent on doing something, then short of my catching them before they can hit the detonator, wrestling the device from their evil clutches, and pushing them in front of the on coming train, I don't really see how I could stop them. So what will I do? I will continue to only carry a small purse, because getting searched by the cops would just tick me off, and go about my business. So as quitting time nears, all I can say is... All Aboard!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?