Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for/that:
  1. The cold weather seems to be taking its time getting here. That's good for our energy budget.

  2. Homemade bread, hot out of the oven.

  3. Fresh butter to go on that bread.

  4. Lactase pills so that all the butter I've consumed doesn't make me sick.

  5. Homemade pumpkin pie.

  6. Friends to share a meal with.

  7. The last time that Isaiah wandered off he chose to go indoors instead of down to the nearby highway. (I've got to have earned at least one grey hair by now for being that boy's mother!)

  8. The yarn catalog my mother-in-law sent me. I'm happily drooling over all of that yummy looking yarn. And it has patterns too! Oh joy!

  9. The way Ethan eats a chocolate chip cookie. Chip first.

  10. Crazy parenting stories, such as, being awoken at dawn to find your almost one year old rolling around in your bed waving her diaper over her head.

  11. The afore mentioned diaper was clean.

  12. When the doctor says like, "You're right. We know what that is. We can fix it easily."

  13. Swapping crazy kid stories with the doctor.

  14. A good nights sleep. I'll have one of them again some day.

  15. Harvest Sunday. My church collects food to give out to others in the church and community. This year we got two bags of groceries that seemed like three. It was like someone took a look around my pantry, then peaked at my mental shopping list, and then packed those bags based on what they saw.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?