Seven 7s (Updated)

I done been tagged by TulipGirl! I kinda sorta did something like this on my own sometime back. Can't hurt to do it again.

Seven things to do before I die:
  1. Visit Central Asia.

  2. Go back to Ireland.

  3. Raise honey bees.
    (I've been warned that this isn't all it's cracked up to be but I just have to find out for myself. The lure of homemade bees wax candles is just to great.)

  4. Make cheese.

  5. Live in the country.

  6. Make my own yarn from sheep to skein.

  7. Visit Australia and New Zealand.
  8. (Yeah I know it's only supposed to be seven but it's my blog. I'll do this my way.)
  9. Study anthropology.

Seven things I cannot do:
I'm Super Woman, there's nothing I can't do except:
  1. Ride a bike.

  2. Play a musical instrument.

  3. Put people into neat little categories.

  4. Watch the movie Saving Private Ryan again.

  5. Make lists in general.

  6. Finish this list.


Seven things that attract me to Hubby:
(Gentleman insert wifey, unmarried folk your best friend okay?)
  1. His faith.

  2. His sharp mind.

  3. His interest in sci fi and fantasy.

  4. His odd ball sense of humor.

  5. His attention to detail.

  6. His laugh.

  7. His child like innocence about some things most of the time).

Seven things I say most often:
  1. Oh bugger.

  2. Grrrrrrr

  3. What are you eating!!

  4. Wrong answer.

  5. Wash your hands. Both hands.

  6. Dear Lord...

  7. What do you want?

Seven books you love
(I hear this used to be the celebrity crushes category. Frankly I don't care about celebrities that much so I'm glad it got change.)
  1. To Kill A Mocking Bird.

  2. Terry Pratchet's Discworld series.

  3. Renegades of Pern.

  4. Lord of the Rings trilogy.

  5. Black Boy

  6. David Eddings' Elenium series

  7. Raymond Feist's Riftwar Saga

Seven movies you watch over and over again:
(Or would watch over and over if I had the time.)
  1. Pirates of the Caribbean.

  2. Dune (1984 version).

  3. Lord of the Rings , 1, 2, and 3.

  4. Jonah: A Veggie Tales Movie.

  5. Shanghai Noon.

  6. Chicken Run.

  7. Star Wars, the first three made.

Seven people I want to join in, too:
Can I skip this one? How about I just shorten it a bit?
  1. Leslie.

  2. Hubby.

  3. Jeanette.

  4. Jim Tucker.

  5. That's it. I'm done. Okay, so I thought of a few more.
  6. Indigo Insights

  7. Memento Moron

  8. Messy Chhristian

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?