Thankful Thursday

Today is The Thankful Thursday. Like millions of other Americans I made the trek to spend this day with family. Today I'm thankful for/that:
  1. The kids made it through the trip unscathed. They weren't too happy about being cooped up in the car for so long but they seem none the worse for wear. It could have been worse, we could have been flying.

  2. I made it through the trip more or less in one piece. A little frazzled but none the worse for wear.

  3. Hubby: Have you been losing weight?
    Me: Err, I don't know. I haven't really been trying.
    Hubby: You look sleeker.

    It doesn't get any better than that. Hopping around on one foot must burn a lot of calories.

  4. Friends and family.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Rise Up In The Darkness

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?