Bloggiversary

Two years ago this month I decided to give this blogging thing a try. I confess that I didn't remember that until I was making dinner tonight and thinking about a post that I'm probably not going to get a chance to write. It's been an interesting, frustrating (as I type this I can't actually get to my blog or other Blogspot blogs and my computer seems to be having a major brain fart all of which means that I can't check my archives to see the date of my first post and this post may not make it to the blog), challenging, insightful, funny, spirit crushing, and spirit lifting two years to say the least. What else could happen? Thanks to all of you who read, link, comment, and trackback.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?