- Being tickled by Sophia. She seems to think it consists of poking me in the stomach with her finger and saying, "ticky ticky ticky."
- Continued success in potty training Ethan. He's well on to his way of one whole week of keeping his underwear clean. Now I have to devise a suitable reward for him.
Sis 2 is coming to visit this weekend. Shopping is sure to ensue.Oops, that's next month.
- The kids have been healthier than usual this winter. No one's had anything other than a runny nose that lasted for a few weeks.
- I haven't gotten sick yet this winter either.
- Hubby made dinner all by himself with out being asked on Saturday. I'm hoping we can expand this to other days of the week on a regular basis.
- Listening to Sophia count to two. She's very proud of that accomplishment.
- The days are getting longer.
- We're one week closer to spring.
- People who are willing to give of themselves, up to and including their lives, to help others.
What are you thankful for?