Can I tell you something. Got to tell you one thing. If you expect the freedom that you say is yours prove that you deserve it. Help us to preserve it or being free will just be words and nothing more.
Kansas, 1974

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thankful Thursday

Hey it's Thursday again! It's amazing how this day creeps up on me so often
. I mean, it happens every week you'd think I'd be prepared already. Consequently I'm drawing a blank about what to be thankful for. Well, I can think of a few things. I'm thankful for/that:
  1. I got a lot of laundry done this week.

  2. I got most of the laundry I did put away.

  3. I got to take a shower yesterday.

  4. Hubby got an extra teaching position this semester.

  5. It's still unseasonably warm.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment