Can I tell you something. Got to tell you one thing. If you expect the freedom that you say is yours prove that you deserve it. Help us to preserve it or being free will just be words and nothing more.
Kansas, 1974

Monday, March 13, 2006

Computer trouble

So I took my computer apart and fiddled with some bits and now not only is the keyboard still wonky (it looked like it was working properly for about 5 minutes) but the mouse has stopped working too. Before I took it apart I couldn't even get my spare keyboard to work. The kids had unplugged the computer thereby running down the battery and causing it to shut down. I couldn't even get it to boot up. Add to that the fact that Firefox is on the blink and I am seriously put out. Thankfully hubby's penchant for hoarding computer parts means that I have a spare mouse to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment