I must be out of my mind

I've been trying to get the boys interested in watching MacGyver (other IMDB listing). I like the idea of them being able to grab whatever they have on hand and with a bit of know how and tinkering save the day. At the same time there is a voice in my head yelling at me telling me that I'm nuts. The boys don't need any encouragement or inspiration to tinker with, take apart, blow up or otherwise demolish things. They'll figure it all out for themselves. They already know too much and don't have nearly enough common sense. For now the boys are much too interested in roaming the house looking for trouble to sit still and watch the show. I am, for the moment, spared the consequences of my temporary insanity.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?