- I haven't smashed my misbehaving computer to bits in a fit of enraged frustration.
- I've got a spare keyboard to hook up to my uncooperative computer so I can still use it.
- Watching Sophia excitedly yank her shirts up to her neck to show me her belly button.
- Seeing Ethan on his scooter trying to chase down Isaiah while yelling, "Hey come back here!"
- Watching Isaiah pretend to clean and cook in the kitchen.
- Cooking with Ethan. His knife skills need a lot of work but he can stir and flip pancakes pretty well for an almost 5 year old.
What are you thankful for?