No it's not too soon

Movies about 9/11 are being made. Some claim that it is too soon. Some claim that we don't need to see the horror of that day on the movie screen. I think we can't afford to hide our collective heads in the sand and try to forget what happened that day. I intend to see United 93 (about the flight that crashed in Pennsylvania). I'll cry like a baby. The passengers and crew of United Airlines flight 93 chose to fight back on September 11, 2001 rather than remain victims once they understood what was at stake. The rest of us would do well to heed the example that they set on that day.

Thanks to Baldilocks for reminding me that I wanted to say this.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?