Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. Hubby replaced the broken bits of my computer and put it back together. Having to use the computer in his office was really putting cramp in my style. Now I can blog from the couch in front of the television in my pajamas and keep an eye on the kids all at the same time.

  2. Isaiah seems to be learning some boundaries. When I take the kids out to the backyard to play he actually stays in the backyard most of the time. When he manages to make a break for it he only goes running down the side walk. No trying to cross the street. I don't know what he would do if he ever got to the corner though.

  3. The corner is more than 10 houses away from our house in either direction. Which means that I've got plenty of time to catch up to Isaiah before he gets to a corner even if he has a good head start.

  4. Spring time rain and sunshine.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?