Things fall apart

My computer fell apart in my hands this evening. I suppose I was living on borrowed time after having accidentally knocked it off of a kitchen counter last week. Ironically I was trying to keep the kids from messing with it. Tonight I was in the middle of doing research for another post (about liquid natural gas terminals if you must know) when several parts fell off of my computer. I've been going through computer withdrawal all night. Hubby and I will be sharing a computer until he figures out how to fix mine or if it can be fixed. Sharing computers has never gone down well in the past. It's going to be interesting. I'll be without email for the time being so don't expect any response if you email me.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?