- This is going to sound shallow but yesterday I wore a pair of jeans that I hadn't worn since college. I had to inhale to button them but I could exhale once I did and I could walk normally in them. There are a few more itmes in my closet that I haven't worn in years that I need to go try on now.
- I stopped drinking soda. I think that was part of the reason that the above happpened. I highly recommend it.
- Spring rain.
- No more sick kids. The boys were both sick at the beginning of the week but have since recovered. Now I've got a sick hubby to deal with. (The kids like to share their germs.)
- Hubby is almost done with his end of the semester grading.
- The neighbourhood flower bandits haven't made off with any more of my flowers. Mostly because I've made a habit of being outside when they are going to and coming home from school.
What are you thankful for?