Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for/that:
  1. This is going to sound shallow but yesterday I wore a pair of jeans that I hadn't worn since college. I had to inhale to button them but I could exhale once I did and I could walk normally in them. There are a few more itmes in my closet that I haven't worn in years that I need to go try on now.

  2. I stopped drinking soda. I think that was part of the reason that the above happpened. I highly recommend it.

  3. Spring rain.

  4. No more sick kids. The boys were both sick at the beginning of the week but have since recovered. Now I've got a sick hubby to deal with. (The kids like to share their germs.)

  5. Hubby is almost done with his end of the semester grading.

  6. The neighbourhood flower bandits haven't made off with any more of my flowers. Mostly because I've made a habit of being outside when they are going to and coming home from school.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?