Thankful Thursday

It's Friday I know but I've been out of the loop for awhile. I'm trying to get back into my blogging groove. So today I am thankful for/that:
  1. My computer is no longer buggy. Hubby and I spent much of our spare time this week fixing it. We seem to have finally succeeded.

  2. 80 pages and counting on hubby's dissertation.

  3. Our basement didn't flood (much, only one relatively small puddle) during the heavy rain this week.

  4. The house is mostly clean! Thanks Becky.

  5. We've finally found the secret to getting Sophia to sleep through the night. No more afternoon naps! Or at least nothing more than an hour.

  6. The dishwasher has finally been fixed!!!

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?