Thankful Thursday

My life seems to be going in fastforward and slow motion at the same time. Still I am thankful for/that:
  1. The car wasn't moving when the deer hit.

  2. Ethan is really enjoying school despite the after school bus drama. Well it's mostly drama for me waiting around for half an hour to more than an hour for his bus to arrive. The school's only 5 minutes away.

  3. Isaiah didn't wreck the house while I was waiting for Ethan to get home yesterday.

  4. I made my first mitten! (Finished it while I waited for Isaiah to get home.) It looks pretty good for having made the pattern up myself. Now I'm working on the second one of the pair.

  5. Magic skinny black pants. The kind that take ten pounds off when you wear them.

  6. Autumn.

  7. Winter. Come January I may be rethinking this but right now I'm ready for the season to change.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?