- Ethan seems interested in house work. Yesterday he helped put a load of laundry in the washing machine, cleaned the dining room table (with a little help from me), and he was supposed to help make dinner but he saw a can of ravioli that hadn't been put away so that was all he wanted for dinner. He's helped make dinner on several other occasions though.
- Isaiah's CPSE meeting went very well. The committee agreed that a change of program was in order. We're now looking for a full day program for Isaiah.
- Isaiah has been keeping his clothes on more often. I guess he likes being cold less than he dislikes clothing.
- Sophia willingly got into the bath tub yesterday. She still had a fit when I washed her hair but one hurdle at a time.
- Friends to share a meal with.
- The witness of the persecuted church.
- We haven't had to turn the heat on yet.
What are you thankful for?