Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. I haven't seen the sun in days but the weather is nowhere near as cold as it could be. I might even leave my coat at home today.

  2. Ethan's teachers and therapists who have taken the time and effort to get to know Ethan so well.

  3. Sophia: "Mommy, you okay?"; "Hold hands?"; "Oh, that's amazing!"; "Beautiful!"

  4. Modern medicine. We'd all be up a creek without a paddle without it.

  5. Thanksgiving Day and the family will be here soon.

  6. Isaiah pointing to the rooster in his new favourite library book and saying, "Cock-a-doodle-doo!" without and prompting from me.

  7. Sophia is apparently tall enough to pilfer things off of the kitchen counter. She just walked in the room with a container of peanuts that I thought was out of her reach.

  8. Isaiah is a morning person. It makes getting him ready for school so early in the morning a little bit easier.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?