- I haven't seen the sun in days but the weather is nowhere near as cold as it could be. I might even leave my coat at home today.
- Ethan's teachers and therapists who have taken the time and effort to get to know Ethan so well.
Sophia:"Mommy, you okay?"; "Hold hands?"; "Oh, that's amazing!"; "Beautiful!"
- Modern medicine. We'd all be up a creek without a paddle without it.
- Thanksgiving Day and the family will be here soon.
- Isaiah pointing to the rooster in his new favourite library book and saying, "Cock-a-doodle-doo!" without and prompting from me.
- Sophia is apparently tall enough to pilfer things off of the kitchen counter. She just walked in the room with a container of peanuts that I thought was out of her reach.
- Isaiah is a morning person. It makes getting him ready for school so early in the morning a little bit easier.
What are you thankful for?