Can I tell you something. Got to tell you one thing. If you expect the freedom that you say is yours prove that you deserve it. Help us to preserve it or being free will just be words and nothing more.
Kansas, 1974

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. I haven't seen the sun in days but the weather is nowhere near as cold as it could be. I might even leave my coat at home today.

  2. Ethan's teachers and therapists who have taken the time and effort to get to know Ethan so well.

  3. Sophia: "Mommy, you okay?"; "Hold hands?"; "Oh, that's amazing!"; "Beautiful!"

  4. Modern medicine. We'd all be up a creek without a paddle without it.

  5. Thanksgiving Day and the family will be here soon.

  6. Isaiah pointing to the rooster in his new favourite library book and saying, "Cock-a-doodle-doo!" without and prompting from me.

  7. Sophia is apparently tall enough to pilfer things off of the kitchen counter. She just walked in the room with a container of peanuts that I thought was out of her reach.

  8. Isaiah is a morning person. It makes getting him ready for school so early in the morning a little bit easier.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment