- I passed the 1000 post mark about 14 posts back.
- Sleep, I don't get nearly enough of the stuff.
- Funky yarn and fun stuff to do with it.
- The joy of making pretty things.
- Eating homemade dessert at the dinner table with the family (cherry cobbler with whipped topping).
- Watching grandma, grandpa, and the aunties go on a shopping spree for the kids. There was no stopping them.
- Christmas time is coming! I've got to try to get the outside lights up before the weather goes back to normal (meaning cold and nasty).
- I've had to put Big Green (my winter coat) back into the closet. It's looking like I'll have to get it back out again tomorrow night though.
- Ethan humming the song the children's choir will be singing for Christmas on the way home from the doctor's office.
What are you thankful for?