Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. I passed the 1000 post mark about 14 posts back.

  2. Sleep, I don't get nearly enough of the stuff.

  3. Funky yarn and fun stuff to do with it.

  4. The joy of making pretty things.

  5. Eating homemade dessert at the dinner table with the family (cherry cobbler with whipped topping).

  6. Watching grandma, grandpa, and the aunties go on a shopping spree for the kids. There was no stopping them.

  7. Christmas time is coming! I've got to try to get the outside lights up before the weather goes back to normal (meaning cold and nasty).

  8. I've had to put Big Green (my winter coat) back into the closet. It's looking like I'll have to get it back out again tomorrow night though.

  9. Ethan humming the song the children's choir will be singing for Christmas on the way home from the doctor's office.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?