- Unseasonably warm weather resulting in lower than expected heating bills.
- The opportunity to network with and be encouraged by other parents of autistic children.
- The gift of the life of Jesus Christ.
- I got all of the Harry Potter movies to date for Christmas. Now I don't have to send hubby off to video rental place when I need a Harry Potter fix.
- Sophia now knows the difference between a stick of lip balm and a glue stick. Unfortunately she used that knowledge to glue several puzzle pieces to Ethan's bedroom floor. Fortunately that's all she glued to the floor.
- Isaiah enjoys his new school so much.
- Those who choose to do what is right even when it is unpleasant and unpopular.
What are you thankful for?