Ice Storm



Old Man Winter is back from his vacation in the Rockies. Aren't you glad you aren't here? This storm has already seriously messed up the midwest. Things haven't gotten too bad here yet. We did get to church a little late yesterday because we had to scrap ice off of the car.

My parents have to get through this stuff to get back to NYC today. They're getting ready to head out and take things really slowly on the road. The highway that runs through town here was closed down for a few hours because of 6 accidents involving 30 cars.

Every time I look out the window I'm really glad that we finally cut down the tree that had been leaning over the driveway menacing the car. An ice crusted tree leaning over my car would have done bad things to my nerves.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Rise Up In The Darkness

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?