- Sophia and I have been able to hide out in the upstairs of the house during the day which is much warmer than the downstairs.
- It's February! Just a couple more months until spring.
- Sophia happily chatting away all day long. She only stops talking when she sleeps.
- Isaiah bopping along to the songs I sing to him and to the music playing on the CD player.
- The heat in the car is working. It was on the blink for a couple of the coldest days last week. That was not at all fun especially since I couldn't get Sophia to keep her mittens on at all.
What are you thankful for?